Passa ai contenuti principali

MY SPENDING WEEK



This past week is been quiet busy and a little bit expensive but I had a birthday and my first goal was find the perfect birthday gift for reverend’s daughter. In the end I’ve opted for a lovely white and blue dress plus plastic mug of Frozen. Reverend’s daughter liked every single gift received…

During this past week I needed to go in Spoleto for work, and on Thursday and Friday in Rome, so this month I have traveled a little bit, little breaks that my mind loved….


For my birthday I received 2 gift card to use one in a bookstore and another in a beauty shop…well I used bookstore buying 2 books and part of gift card in the beauty shop buying only items I need (eyeliner, facial cream, mascara)…it is been good do shopping without real money ( also if gift card can be considered money)…

I had only an happy hour last Sunday afternoon with my male friend Dom, I must to confess this guy is funny I laugh always a lot and I must to say that I like his love stories because are a lot better of a comedy movie :P.

On last wed  had my weekly control into dietician centre and I’ve bought products for breakfast and some snack…this diet is a little bit expensive but I am losing weight keeping curves and a good glow skin so I can consider it an investment for my healt…


During my 2 days in Rome I bring lunch directly from home buying only coffee with colleagues in the morning and after lunch, but on last day I did a stop into Christian bookstore neat train station and I’ve bought 2 books (one for mum and one for me), plus a little notebooks for meditation, and I used time to meet a friend and drink something together…

Also if I saw a lot of lovely dresses, I limited myself to window shopping, doing photos and I discover that in my wardrobe I already have similar items:D, so no new shopping is necessary yet.


Yes this past week is been a little bit expensive but at the same time good and fun, I’m glad to had time to have my weekly real date with friends, this is good habit that I am not going to break

Commenti

  1. I am glad that you had a good week :) I wish you a beautiful day.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…