MY SPENDING WEEK



This past week is been quiet busy and a little bit expensive but I had a birthday and my first goal was find the perfect birthday gift for reverend’s daughter. In the end I’ve opted for a lovely white and blue dress plus plastic mug of Frozen. Reverend’s daughter liked every single gift received…

During this past week I needed to go in Spoleto for work, and on Thursday and Friday in Rome, so this month I have traveled a little bit, little breaks that my mind loved….


For my birthday I received 2 gift card to use one in a bookstore and another in a beauty shop…well I used bookstore buying 2 books and part of gift card in the beauty shop buying only items I need (eyeliner, facial cream, mascara)…it is been good do shopping without real money ( also if gift card can be considered money)…

I had only an happy hour last Sunday afternoon with my male friend Dom, I must to confess this guy is funny I laugh always a lot and I must to say that I like his love stories because are a lot better of a comedy movie :P.

On last wed  had my weekly control into dietician centre and I’ve bought products for breakfast and some snack…this diet is a little bit expensive but I am losing weight keeping curves and a good glow skin so I can consider it an investment for my healt…


During my 2 days in Rome I bring lunch directly from home buying only coffee with colleagues in the morning and after lunch, but on last day I did a stop into Christian bookstore neat train station and I’ve bought 2 books (one for mum and one for me), plus a little notebooks for meditation, and I used time to meet a friend and drink something together…

Also if I saw a lot of lovely dresses, I limited myself to window shopping, doing photos and I discover that in my wardrobe I already have similar items:D, so no new shopping is necessary yet.


Yes this past week is been a little bit expensive but at the same time good and fun, I’m glad to had time to have my weekly real date with friends, this is good habit that I am not going to break

Commenti

Posta un commento