Passa ai contenuti principali

HAVE A NICE WEEK



A new week is began and I am going to be more frugal than usual, so I will take a max of 2 coffee with colleagues, I’m going to cover weekly expenses with dog sitting income and from May I would like to have a side hustle into writing field, I love writing and honestly I’d like to have a job similar to Carrie Breadshow …come on every woman desire to be Carrie at least once in life :P

I want to write and send out two snail mail, one for my long distant adoption and another one to my friend Natalya…being always on a budget means that I must to plan also snail mail send out, so a day is dedicated to my country and another day one/two letters to send out of my country! Shipping sometimes is very expensive but if you understood how a budget works, became easy day by day…small steps big changes!


Some days ago I was talking with a friend of mine about holidays and how is hard when you are a new-parent, in these cases I listen a lot because I am not a parent and also if I have suggestions I say that I am not sure if they can work or not because I’m not a mum, so my ideas are ideas not a science… however if you watch tv program like SOS nanny you can receive some interesting and useful tips but most parents are sure that they KNOW what is right…so I tend to talk without being a teacher and friends understand it, some fake friends disappeared from my life for some comments...well I believe that true friends say good and bad things sincerely!

I took Monday morning free from work in the agency but some clients called me for appointments, houses to sell and I asked every single time if they permit me to visit their house because is essential part of my work visit homes!!! I love my job as realtor but I must to say that I loved also being a nanny last year, maybe I would must to create a personal real estate agency with a baby parking inside, could be nice :P

For this week I am going to limit myself to window shopping and I know that I will must to resist to temptation from my two favorite bookstore and a nice low cost fashion shop.

There is a nice book that I would like to read “The happiness project” by Gretchen Rubin, well I’m going to read original version (English) so probably I will do in Summer because I will be a little bit more free than now.

Commenti

  1.  in volts it is necessary to pull the plug, it's nice to love your job

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice post!!!
    Chiara
    Www.chiaraangiolino.it

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…