Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been as usual, I had time for myself and also time to have my weekly date, infact I've spent a saturday afternoon with my friend Valeria and her daughter Sophia that I consider a unofficial nephew we spent time walking in their garden searching asparagus. I found 200 gr of them and considering that into grocery their cost is €20 per kilos it is been a great deal:P

I'm still reading book "How to be single" by Liz Tuccillo and at the same time I'm reading some chapter of Sex & the city and the philosophy, I'm still on Tisanoreica's diet... I hava 4 weeks of strict diet and then 2 more soft diet but I know that my finances will need some help because I must to admit Tisanoreica's diet and products aren't cheap...but I' m happy becaus eI am eating healty, I'm losing weight and my skin glows...but for products cost I'm going to search and find new side hustle jobs!

There is a thing that I would like to do but I still haven't find time to do is biking, but this weekend if I don't have work's appointments I'm going to use it to go to work. I would like to add some gym into my healty routine!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Tisanoreica's products, I'm sure it will the most expense for the month and for the next weeks, lucckily I understood which are my favorites products and I am going to buy them.
  • Today I feel quiet nervous towards money because I''m spending a quiet amount of money fro this diet and I am quiet sure I'll need to intack my cushions so I'm looking for extra income to save more and don't touch savings.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing i did last week that make me happy was: spending time with my friend and her daughter, afternoon of relax.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to send out 2 important letter for 2 different personal projects.
  • Book of the week: Sex & the city and the philosophy, yep with this fiction women learnt a lot of things and there is always the opportunity to learn some new!!!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…