MONEY, BUDGET AND SAVINGS part1

Most of us want to save more, maybe to achieve important financial goal, other to buy new things, other to have cushion for rainy days.
In this case is very important to have a good budget. My personal tips is tracking notes of every single purchase and in the end after fixed bills see which areas you spend more and you can re-adjust.

Don't be afraid to say to your friends that you are on a budget or in a shopping ban, true friends will encourage and will helpyou  in this mission, fake friends will disappear magcally an IT is a benefit.

I know that I can easily overspend into bookstore so I am going to avoid unitl I end all books I already have into my room...I plan a weekly budget that must to cover my weekly expenses and yes side hustle helps a lot.During December I worked an entire weekend in the cafe and with this extra income I paid half of my car insurance, this permitted me to don't touch a lot savings.


When you are on a budget is normal spending time at home, thinking hatt you can't afford a lot of things but I discovered that my hometownn offers great events for free, believe me have a budget will help you to discover new ways to have fun without spending money.

No spending days are very important if you are on a budget, for example if you spend daily €20 and you decide to have a no spending day once per week means €80 saved in the end of the month and €960 in a year, this means that you can afford a lovely holiday without intack your savings:P

Grocery bill could be expensive but if you buy local and seasonal and try to eat meat less you will have lower bill, Lisa Casali explain how to use every part of the food.
Good strategy is to have meal planning, I'm sure you'll use a lot of creativity.

If you have side hustle job could be good save a partial amount of it, if you'd like to have more money and you have only day job, start to think about side hustle, soon you'll realize that side hustle is a real treasure for someone on a budget with important financial goals to achieve...

Commenti