THOUGHTS OF THE WEEK



I decided that the first week of December will be my Savvy week, I am going to spend “only”30 for the entire week, taking notes of daily purchases, well this is a thing that I do also now but I have a higher weekly budget and sometimes I splurge a little bit on gifts to myself, this two past weeks prove that maybe I am been a little bit too indulgent...but seriously I'm happy with every penny I've spent!
Tree of life charm for necklace
I could do this savvy week during next week but to be honest during next week I’m going to buy Christmas gifts, participate to a Christmas market so I already know that I will spend some money, well I set a budget...
 
Essential morning kit for myself

Maybe is Christmas atmosphere that make people on good mood on spending money...I've just read the amazing post from Blonde on a budget (that is one of my favorite finance blog) and it is very helpful also for adults...because is never too early to start to think about our finances...

Cookbook of low cost but delicious recipes


This week I've tried a chinese/japanese restaurant and food is absolutely delicious, great staff and amazing tables, me and my friend Claudia ate a lot and spent less than €20 per person (I think we ate for 4-5 persons)...
Books for December


I ended a book and started a new one during trip in train to Rome, reading keep me calm but I must to say is since June that I have 2 bags of old books to bring to thrifty store but I still didn't find time... a friend of mine suggested to try to sell them via internet but I am still deciding...I like shopping online but for some things I am old fashion...I still love write and receive snail mail...
monthly readings
Now I'm going also to create some handmade greeting cards to send with next snail mail to all my penpals...hopefully finding time!!!



Commenti