THOUGHTS OF THE WEEK AND XMAS COUNTDOWN



This week is been busy and quiet expensive and I’m quiet sure will be expensive also week till 29th of November, I’m going to buy all Christmas gifts for 30th of November… I wrote almost all the list of gifts I’m going to buy, for example collegues will have same kind of gift like chocolate and coffee/cappuccino mug or chocolate and mini bottle of olive oil, for two friends of mine I’m going to buy an handmade item from my friend Roberta but I’m still unsure about what to buy for my mother…


I decided to splurge a little bit this month of November so I will be more savvy from 1st of December, I’m going to have very frugal week…Some weeks ago I’ve read an interesting post on Broke in the big smoke blog and I’ve thought “I would must to try to do the same thing” but in that time I had a lot of birthdays while December, apart Christmas, is free from important events that require spend a lot of money…
 
This is how is my face on monday morning and/or saturday night
A cousin of my mother invited us to Opening of a café, well we went and we ate very good food I must to admit that I prefer spicy but there were chocolate truffles that was eat like a paradise’s corner…unluckily sky is grey and rainy so best deal is spend free time at home relaxing, unluckily I had a nasty cold…


I’m looking for new side hustles, savvy ideas and believe or not inside books I’ve bought there is a book that would must to help me to bame more organized inside my spaces, well for a chaotic and messy woman like me this is a very hard proof, but maybe there are some strategies that I still don’t know…

Next trip I’m going to do is a day trip to Bastia Umbra for ExpoRegalo (Expo of Gifts) with my friend Claudia, we decided to spend a Sunday where both are free from work to do something new!!!Day trips are a very good deal when you are on a budget!!!


Plans for the nest week are: have my weekly real meeting at least twice, attend private Xmas market at Roberta's house, read a book, find a comfty, warmy, stylish and professional look for work, buy Xmas gift, go to mechanic to control my car, continue to be focused on my projects!!!

Commenti