MY NOVEMBER GOALS!!!



Every month I write a list of goals I would like to achieve inside personal and professional life, usually they’re so many that I don’t share them always, but this month I decide to share them




  • Walking gym for 2 hours at least 3 times per week
  • Read 2 books
  • Do Calligraphy exercises at least twice per week
  • Declutter wardrobe deciding what give to charity
  • Drink a good cup of tea every night  
  • Plan, searc and buy Christmas gifts for the end of the month
  • Birthday gifts
  • Snail mail
  • try something new
  • start thinking and preparing greeting cards
  • Attend at least 2 interesting free events in town
  • DIY projects 
  • have a day trip
  • Have at lest one movie night with girls

Commenti

  1. I love this dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento