MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been very busy on work field and after my sorto f “desperate housewife” week I’m glad about this busy week...


In the centre this week end there is “the antique open stands market” and you can find nice and ugly things at the same time :P, plus on several towns started Christmas markets and I must to say that I like to visit that near home, it has great things maybe a little expensive...but very very good!!!





However in the past two weeks I had my personal real meeting with friends Samantha and Claudia, honestly I’m quiet sure that a table of girls can provide several suggestion to writer for things that are a mix of “Sex & the city” and “Girls”…


I wanted to go to thrifty store to give and try to sell 2 full bags of books, well the bags are still in my room, I hadn’t time to go hopefully I will be able to do it before the end of the year!!!
I gifted myself with a copy of my foreign magazine: Good housekeeping UK and there is a long list of suggestions and tips for the incoming holidays!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, money for collegues birthday gifts (we had 2 in November), but I am been quiet frugal and I am proud of it!
  • Today I feel VERY GOOD towards money because: I receive my monthly paycheck from real estate agency and some late side hustle payments, now is the budgeting day and I already know that also if balnce is good I will have headache in the end!
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: talk with my friend drinking a good cappuccino where she works, when is possible I try to help my friends
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will achieve my weekly goals
  • Best treats of the week: cup of coffeee in the morning and reading before go to sleep


What I’m going to do in the next week? Continue my hard work to achieve all my goals (financials and personals), try to have a night with girls, send out snail mail and continue reading my books that are still untouched…

Commenti