This past week is been quiet expensive but I did some gifts to myself and i am very happy about them, plus I’ve bought a facial cream for my mum and some chocolates for collegues, seriously maybe I am ok with money I’ve spent, next big splurge will be with Christmas gifts.
Well on work side I am been so busy that I canceled a lunch date with a friend but I’m going to have it on 16th of November, we’re going to try new oriental (Japanese -chinese) restaurant near ours houses, feeling a little bit guilty I did breakfast in the café where she works twice this week.
I’m reading a lot and I am planning a lot of things to do and diy projects for next festivities, like greeting cards. I’ve started my Christmas gift list, controlling people and which gifts I did in the past years, I’m not going to buy same thing for same person…plus in the end of the month my friend and collegue in the café Roby will do a private shows at her home to see and buy her amazing handworks, seriously I feel very lucky to have talented friends…
I wanted to do more exercise and use more often bike,well for exercise walking almost 2 hours at least 3 times per week is ok, bike- I used it twice, weather isn’t been so good, but it would be very ecological chocihe and I would do gym and work at the same time, now I am doing the same walking….
My friend noemi just graduated so this Sunday I went in Rome and I had lunch date with her, good quality time together, well isn’t been a savvy day but as I wrote I’m OK with money I’ve spent this past week, it means that I will be more frugal this week:P
- The most i've spent this past week was on: books, day trip in Rome, in my mind money spent on books are money well spent, but I can easily overspend so I limited a monthly amount for them. Rome is Rome and tickets and restaurant aren't free but me and friends usually opt for low cost locals, we are alls on a budget!!!
- Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I am happy about money I have and money I've spent, plus I'm sure that I will save more after Christmas
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: Ok go to Rome isn't been free but real quality time rich of laughs with my friends is something that hasn't price
- I will consider this week a success if: I will be able to read a book and complete all to do lists
- Best money I've spent this past week :€6.99 for facial cream that I gifted to my mother, she use it and she needed it,luckily this shop is near office so I used my coffee break in the morning to buy it!!!