Passa ai contenuti principali

CHRISTMAS GIFTS RESEARCH IS BEGAN

Into my mind this is perfect time to start my research for Christmas gifts, and also if next festivity on calendar is Halloween, I am more interested into Christmas, so I'm looking for my notebook where I write what I've bought for who during past years, so I'm sure to don't buy same thing for same person every year. Plus I'm a girl always on a budget so do a good budget plan for Christmas giifts is essential. 
So I've started to look into web to see nice idea and considering that in November I will have 3 birthday is essential does a good research...

Maybe you have a friend that is going to live alone for first time in his/her life so look lovely ideas from Dmail
or your friend that is always connected:



this mus is perfect for who can't start day without a good cup of coffee but has always few time, spoon isn't necessary


Nice gifts for kids?

something that is always useful for everyone

Commenti

  1. Che proposte originali :-)
    Mi piace la tazza per il caffè e anche i giochi per bambini... tra pochi giorni è il compleanno di mio nipote!!!
    Un bacione

    The Princess Vanilla

    RispondiElimina
  2. quella tazza l'adoro, per me che ho sempre i minut contati avere una tazza che si gira da sola non sarebbe male....per il nipotino sono sicura che qualunque cosa gli farai gli piacerà!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Very beautiful post!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…