Passa ai contenuti principali

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND



This weekend in my hometown there is the White Night event, it is good for who has the opportunità to wake up late on Saturday morning, while who as me must wake up early also on Saturday this is a big problem, called CAR PARKING, luckily I have a nice solution, a sorto f private parking but I already know that Saturday will be better use bike or bus to go to work….


However this is also a good opportunity for shops to add entrances, but I am not sure employers are so happy about it, considering that most of time they work receiving classic hourly pay without benefits and this isn’t so good, most owners say that there is crisis and money are the same so for don’t be fired you accept but honestly this isn’t a good thing…I  feel I am very lucky from this point of view!!!


But this Friday I will stay at home because I need to work on some important side work projects and Saturday will be a busy day…but who wants there are a lot of concert and other interesting events planned for White Night weekend!!!
Do you want to know my plan for Friday night? Well drum roll please…I will stay at home watching a nice tv program where some Italian celebs try to look alike other international and national  celebs and it is very very nice…I always have alarm clok early on Saturday morning!!!


Is true when you do a work that is part of your passion you work better and you offer your best daily, at least this is true for me...well this doesn't means that I don't need coffee in the morning, without it my day cannot start:P!!!


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

Commenti

  1. Buon weekend bellezza,
    come sempre hai un gusto eccezionale nella scelta delle foto che accompagnano le tue parole :-)

    The Princess Vanilla

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…

SANREMO SECONDA SERATA: PARLIAMO DI LOOK

Qest'anno ho deciso di guardarlo ma arrivo ad un certo punto ed il sonno vince però con rai replay vedo quello che mi sono persa e in alcuni casi devo dire meno male...
Iniziamo a parlare del look di Carlo Conti e la scelta migliore rispetto alla prima sera, oddio qualunque giacca scura sarebbe stata meglio di quella "da vecchio" della prima sera....comunque si inizia con le nuove proposte e lo devo dire ho una profonda invidia per i capelli di Marianne Mirage, che ha scelto un look molto bello ed elegante, la canzone è anche molto bella e secondo me avrà successo (e prima l'hanno passata in radio un paio di volte), Francesco Guasti e ok lo devo dire io ho un debole per gli uomini con la barbetta ma qui si esagera però il look non mi dispiace per niente e la canzone...si mi è piaciuta, gran bel timbro vocale il ragazzo, il terzo ad esibirsi è Braschi, giovane carino con la faccia da bravo ragazzo, canzone carina ed orecchiabile ma se devo dire se mi è piaciuta o meno,…