CURRENTLY

Today is the first day of September, more childrens are waiting for school opening, while others like me are a little bit unsmiling thinking about the end of the summer and the closure of swimming pool, this year I attend pool near home quiet often and together my pair of dark blue shorts are been my survival kit for this hot hot hot summer...

I don't share often what I am currently doing but why don't share my first day of this amazing month?..so I'm currently...

side hustle of the week dog sitting for this 4 years old lovely dog!!!

  • WAITING: an important call for a job interview, hopefully I will receive it soon!!!
  • WEARING my red bikini under dark blue shorts, dark blue tank top and sneakers, because after pool I must to do some dog sitting (I will do a lot of exercise today)
  • LISTENING: some italian songs via youtube, but sometimes I listen natural sounds that nature offer
  • ENJOYING my sort of staycation
  • DRINKING: I drink a lot of water it is absolutely necessary for me drink it and daily cup of coffee to wake up in a good mood, caffeine is fuel for my body
  • WATCHING: I like a lot videos on youtube of GazelleInTents, search them and watch videos they're funny and informative at the same time
  • SPENDING: I'm in a sort of shopping ban so I can buy only from approved shopping list and I bought my planner organizer for 2016 , i know is September but last year I saw this planner said ok I will buy it on December and on December it was impossible to find, so this year bought it and it is on my approved list...for the rest I am spending on normal expenses like fuel, swimming pool and everything I plan on the budget
  • READING: Wedding Season by Katie Fforde I'm on chapter 12 I hope it will end good, but I am slowly on reading it and I don't understand why,story is nice and writing style is very nice but I am reading one chapter per day and some days I don't read a page...
  • DREAMING about some little day trips and weekends with friends all over the year, budget and work permitting

Commenti

  1. School may be back in session, but it sounds like you're still enjoying summer at least for another week! Hope it's a good one for you!

    RispondiElimina
  2. School may be back in session, but it sounds like you're still enjoying summer at least for another week! Hope it's a good one for you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes I am enjoying my last days of my sort of stay cationi, I have great plans for these days!!!

      Elimina
    2. Yes I am enjoying my last days of my sort of stay cationi, I have great plans for these days!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento