MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



What have you done in the past 2 weeks?

Well let me think: I worked, worked and said that I worked?


This past week is been busy as usual but with hot temperature it seemed more busy than usual, so this meant that also social life became part of my work routine, I used my free weeknights for write list of things I’m going to do from august: work on side projects, decluttering, reorganize the room, mini makeover projects, reorganize personal library ( one of my dreams is have a giant personal library, like Beauty and the Beast, but there are some books that I am not going to read anymore, this means decluttering also into my books), do a plan of study for my realtor exam, well I wanted give it two years ago but all family healt issues I stopped it and I discovered that it changed so I need to buy new book and study the new things… study keeps brain active:P


What I’m going to do this week? Well probably the same things I’ve did in the past 2…but I’m going to spend an entire day in the pool, I seriously need a break from hometown.


Where are you going to spend your summer holidays?

Well, probably I’ll stay here doing a sort of stay cation  with some day trips

OH it sounds nice

It is


This is been part of last conversation with friends of mine that are going to spend their holiday in foreign countries (I’ve already ask them a postcard) but considering that I’m on a budget and I don’t have any idea, I’ll do tourist in my hometown interrupting it with some hours-day trips in other locations, this is really helpful for recharge your batteries.

Hei is ok if you are a little bit envy of your friends holiday this is perfectly normal but  you can have a great holiday during your stay cation



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: daily coffee in the cafe, seriously I needed each of coffee I've bought... every morning I drink a cup of delicous coffe make at home with my moka but then I need at least one before work.
  • Today I feel AHEM next questions?towards money because I'm quite frugal (except for daily coffee) but I'm waiting for a couple of payments that will help my finances, but is ok summer months are slower, also of payments-who know why isn't same for bills
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: find time to read before sleep and  for a couple of magazines I received directly into my mailbox
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to have at least one real meeting with friend 
  • Craving for : swimming pool, I am going to spend at least one day into pool refreshing and having sunbathing all at once

Commenti

Posta un commento