THERE IS A HOUSEWIFE INSIDE ME

I must to say it, I think that inside me there is an housewife directly from '50 years.... This is the only explanation I have about the fact I'm totally in love with Goodhousekeeping UK and US loving all articles about home improvement, recipes, books that talk about domestic works...


I like tv programs for diy works, shows where teams offer meals and menus and honestly I like say what I'd change...I like read books and magazines with tips and suggestions for remove and solve household dilemmas....

Have you ever watch the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker where she is a contorsionist between work and family, honestly when I imagine myself in the future with a family, sometimes I figure something like her, well maybe without lices problem:P

I'm 30 youth worker woman that would like to be perfectionist like Emily gilmore (do you rembember Gilmore girls?) while in the real life I'm quiet messy I can define my style "organized chaos", I am easier, quicker and a lot more imprefect than her:) plus I don't have her budget, infact I am always on a budget!!!


Well this summer I'm going to try to do some projects:

  • diy table lamp
  • table set
  • stationary set
  • and other diy with kids
Plus I'm going to relax, finish read books of my list, do one day trip because this year I am traveling a little bit more than usual!!

Commenti