MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Finally spring with longer journeys and warmy temperatures sre arrived, so I don't want to stay a lot of time in front of a monitor of pc, I prefer to stayoutdoor, also with lovely reverend's daughter are spending afternoons in the park, so probably for the next months I will write few post per week.

I'm been out of pc in the past week and I used my free time to spend an afternoon with childhood friend and her daughter, a dinner and a breakfast with other friends...I want to keep this good habit to have at least one real meeting with friends each week!

During this week I already have a lot of projects and things to do (personal/work), I am looking for  a good deal fo a week end in a Spa, May is the best month to do it, but now I am searching on several places looking their deals and see which would be best choiche for me!!!

On finances I've spent amount planned so no leftovers money for this week also if I have earned some on sundays I've started early in the morning and ended after midnight, but also if I was really tired I did a shower and remove make up completely, is very wrong habit don't remove make up, it is dangerous for your skin...

  • The most I've spent this week was on: eating out, but was almost all planned so no temptation for this week , also if H&M with its bikinis is a real temptation but I'll buy a new onein the end of the month.
  • Today I feel good towards money because: I'm been on the budget planned plus I've earned some money extra with work in the cafe (I didn't wrote this event so I didn't planned this extra a good deal)
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend time with friends, real quality time with ton of laughs
  • I will consider this week a success if I will do a all things I planned and  spend more time is possible outdoor
  • Looking for: honestly next travel I am going to do as soon is possible in the Spa, honestly I am craving for this week end


Commenti

  1. Well done amicicia!!!! I hope you can make the weekend at the Spa...Sometime I would like to do that too. I've never been in a Spa and I think that I really need that :P I did not know that keeping the make up and don't remove it was really dangerous for the skin...i forget to remove it from my face all the time :P I will follow your suggestion! Thanks!!! <3

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento