A DAY TRIP IN MODENA


Finally I am be able to spend some time with my friend Fra, that lives in Modena since 10 years... At the beginning I was thinking to use train then I decide to do trip with my friend Claudia, We woke up early on sunday and go with her car, we had gps for directions but we are been good from Orte to Bologna then we had some problems to understand right highway exit, however after a while we arrived into Frien'd apartment, that honestly is a magnificient apartment!!!
at the beginning of our day trip

going to eat jap, we were very hungry

Modena is city of good cook (tortellino, prosciutto & co) and I eat everything- infact I am a curvy girl, while my friend Claudia eat few foods so in the end we opted for japan restauantMy friend Claudia did some real shopping (bag and cd's) while I limited myself to window It was very big local with nice table and fuchsia napkins and offer a “all you can eat option” this is good because you can order whatever you want paying a fixed price (€13,90 per person), we ate well and had a lot of laughs....there was also a nice coffe date, but the date magically disappeared but this is another story-
then we moved in the centre where there were some works on the floor and a lovely tower that reminds Pisa's tower, we walked a little bit in the centre then we took place in a cafe sitting outside, temperature were really warmy and sunny that sunday, 
centre-we haven't visited the tower but we'll do next time




I liked my hot tea and my friends like their hot chocolate and orange juice, but we waited a lot for shopping, then we walked in the square where there were some musicians...and after a couple of hours we go to car to came back in our hometown.
in the evening happy but a little bit tired

This isn't been cheapest option, because cheapest was travel alone with train booking train ticket at least 10 days ahead (doing it only for travel you can spend only €38 without highway and fuel/gpl costs), but I am so glad to had opportunity to spend time with my friends and I said this year I am going to travel a little bit more often!!!

Commenti