Happy 2015, I took some time only for myself, I had also a little bit of flu, however...
This past week is been good because I had time to walk daily for at least 4 kimoleters per day, my legs are still thanking this opportunity,
I had time to see my frineds, I had cofee with Sammy and a dinner with my friend Claudia...I had opportunity to sleep a little bit more, is very good when alarm clock is silent and you don't have mass of things to do...lazyness moments are good occasionally!!!
In my time I had real time also for decluttering inside my colset and I donated every intem to charity, while into shoes they were so destroyed that re finished directly into trash bin.
I've bought and make a sort of oatmeal, I was trying ingredients to make it and finally last week I went into a biological shop and I've bought it, my mother tasted and adored it!!! Honestly this was my favourite breakfast during my holiday in Michigan.
This week I will return to work as nanny and also as barista in the week end, I wasn't unsure about work in the cafe but I am so glad that it will continue until the end of June, good for my finances and savings.
I am using my 3 organizer + my calendar to write all things I must/need to do daily...honestly I could use also blackberry but I find so fashinating and comfty the oòd method of write things.
- The most I've spent this past week was on: charity/long distant adoption, I would like to donate each month 10% of my monthly income and this is will be one of my goals for this 2015.
- Today I feel ok towards money, because I am sure to arrive in the end of the month with all bill paid but from February I will must to improve savings (trying to do almost evertyhing with nanny's salary)-probably budgeting day and planning will give me big headaches-love/hate relation with it FOREVER
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was:Emails and pics that I received and I am receiving daily, they make me smile all the time
- I will consider this week a success if I will keep my daily walking /exercise routine, my body thanks and my mind too!!!
- Hardest moment of the day: wake up and put foot out of the bed, have you ever noticed how is perfect bed temperature inthe morning when you must absolutely wake up?
How is been your week?