DIY OF THE WEEK: STATIONARY SET

During my free time, I cleaned, re organized spece in my room and I found so many  papers for decoupage and coloured paper that I thought that could be nice use the images to create a diy stationary set...

IT is really simple and this could be nice also to do with kids, you need to have:
paper-coloured or white
glue
scissors
decoupage image (honestly I collected this paper in the years with diy magazine, but you could use image from every kind of magazine)


Choose image and cut it with scissor, then with glue put it on the paper and it's all,

I choose a couple of pink paper to write first letter to my penpal and friend Natalya
choosing a funny bee, because she and her husband are working with bees

and one about Christmas because I liked a lot this image!!!

This is been my first experiment of several diy projects I'm going to have this year...

Commenti