MEN VS WOMEN MISUNDERSTANDING CONVERSATION AND MOMENTS

Is quiet normal when me and girls have our lunch/happy hour to talk, we alk about several things: travels, shopping, beauty, goals, work and yes we have also a topic that is essential
...drum rolls please...Our essential topic is: MEN (weird?;P)
As I wrote I love spend time-and money- into bookstores and I've read an interview to a men that worte a book hilarius, real that every men will be agree...and honestly also woman will be in love...


Let me write some part of his interview to a fashion weekly magazine where he talks about his book:Dizionario italiano Donna Donna/italiano by Dario Cassini:

  • Where woman hve their Point G? well his answer make me smile: ever men would spend at least one day in a shopping session with his partner to understand that point G is the final G into a magic word: SHOPPING
  • Women & bags: they are too much small or too much big, some are some bigs that you could hide pieces of a murder:P-ops true I need to have maxi bag to put inside everything but I also have a mini bag where can enter ONLY my wallet...oh yes in the case of maxi bag we (woman) spend lot of time looking for our keys while he must use bath immediately:P
  • 3 days holiday? for a woman mean take the "essentia" aka 400 pairs of shoes and other things absolutely essential...well I laughed cause 50% of my friends do the same while I am different, THANKS years of camping I spent 16 days in Usa traveling with only a small  hand baggage (that baggage size that can fly with you into the plane-smurf's size) In this case I'm  better of all my male friends!!!


Misunderstanding moment between men and woman, plus this is perfect if you are single or in a couple and it is affordable,it cost only €10!!!


Commenti