BLOGS THAT I LOVED THIS PAST WEEK

Every day I read blogs and I like when I discover some very interesting, well there are blogs that I know from more time but I find always some post absolutely adorable...

Thanks to MAghetta streghetta instagram page

So this is my personal list of blogs that I loved last week:

Cosa mi metto?- I like her outfit, plus I must to admit that I am alittle bit envy abour her hair, however she has a great sense of style, also her daughter has:P

Gikitchen- I love her drawings, her recipes and I must to admit that also if she has blog since year I discovered it only last week thanks to a food magazine!!!

Caterina's Secret: well when I am free from work in the afternoon I like to watch her tv program "Detto fatto", that is a program with tutorial for everything

Making Sense of cents: I like read her abilities into savings, finances, side hustle and co, her blog is rich of suggestion that are easy to try!!!

Single Moms income- I love her honest style, the fact that she is single mom, independant woman shows us as women are naturally multitasking!!!

Lauren Conrad: I must to confess that I loved Laguna beach and the hills, but I like her blog tto, (especially Instagram page)

Commenti