As I wrote I prefer to read REAL magazine instead digital version, I spend a lot of hours working in front of pc, that I choose to read real magazine so I don't ned to stay connected all the time.
Every day, every week and every month I find at least one very interesting article per magazine that I use to create posts for the blog...
When you're a blogger you love some posts from differentblogs, here there are my favourite of the week:
- http://myprettypennies.com/2014/10/23/starting-career-ad-agency/ it is been one of first blog I've read when I choose to create a personal blog.
- http://joannagoddard.blogspot.it/2014/10/my-sisters-awesome-dating-tip.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/bboSV+(A+CUP+OF+JO) Everyone of us hads personal idea and theory about dating rules, world and tips, amazing post
- http://www.cosamimetto.net/2014/10/sweater-weather-macrame-lace-insert-powder-pink-shorts-polka-dots-bow-maglione-rosa-cipria-con-inserto-di-pizzo-macrame-pantal I am totally in love with her outfits, plus is italian, come on we're chich always also wearing jumsuit, aren't you agree?
- http://www.makingsenseofcents.com/2014/10/i-live-in-a-175-square-foot-tiny-home-sailboat.html#comment-219249 One of my dream apart buy my first home as homeowner is to live in a sailboat and this interview teach that this is possible, yep we're surrounded by a lot of material stuff and everyone of us would must to do a downshift in our lifes!
- http://www.vogue4breakfast.com/2014/10/marsa-alam.html great location and great pics
Which are been your favourite?