POEM FROM ERICH VON NEFF

I want to share with you a personal selection of poems from Erich von Neff ( you can buy a copy here) from the  book "the cociane whores" but in the italian version mixed with drawings by myself (or in this case directly from Goggle's images)

this week choices is:




Da San Francisco a San Jose

donne motocicletta
Latte bianco e criniera
giacche di pelle nera
molari d'avorio
gomme da masticare
che fanno rumore
cavalcando l'harley
indossando stivali da cowboy in entrambi i lati
infilati su un paio di jeans Levis california 101
Lo fa in sella
Lo fa per divertimento
Lo fa sul colpo
Lo fa per rum e coca
Lo fa per niente


I don't know the reason but in my mind I always connecte dthis poem to this song from Fiorella Mannoia, that say "I haven't fear", in italian is IO NON HO PAURA, maybe because in my mind do a travel n a motorbike, meet a partner and have a wild adventure (in every sense) is a very corageous thing, 

What do you think abou it?

Commenti