MY PERSONAL DIY FOR THE WEEK END

This week end will be a litlle bit less busy than last so I decided that I'll reorganize completely my room, that to be honest at 100% is a big mess, I still find things that I need cause I am a mess person or better I say that I have a "organized mess", but now that books, folders and other things are completely moving me off my room is time to DECLUTTER & REORGANIZE it...
Last week I've bough a home decor journal that had a supplement with diy projects to keep a complete house in order, well I will use some of them, but first time I understood that I wanted to do this kind of work was reading Cupcake & cashmere blog and I fall in love at first sight looking the pics!!!
Pic from Cupcake and cashmere blog, part of my inspiration
then there is a sort of big weekly organizer project that I've found on home decor magazine, hre the pics that I am going to create during week end...
From Casa FAcile supplement


BIG and DEEP BREATHS before start the work, it will be a long process and things I need/must to do are:



  1. Put out everything is in your room, books, pens, notebooks, pencils, photos, collections, folders (controlling what there is inside), decide what to keep/donate/eliminate - this is a long process I know!
  2. Put in the bag things you are going to donate/eliminate and put them out of your room, you will have more space in a while
  3. Clean spaces you're going to use and control if you have all material you need for the project
  4. Start CREATE your well organized space
  5. See and Keep result-I know it is hard I am reorganize my room at least every 2 months, but after this I would like to do it only every 6 months, Can I do? well we'll see
In this period I am also planning and collecting materials for Child DIY projects, soon me and the lovely 2,5 year old girl cannot spend a lot of time in the park, so I am thinking about a lot of options (tv is not included): masks, paper jewels, paints and other (post and pics coming soon)

Commenti

  1. I'm loving all these inspirations, everything looks so neat and pretty!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento