This week end will be a litlle bit less busy than last so I decided that I'll reorganize completely my room, that to be honest at 100% is a big mess, I still find things that I need cause I am a mess person or better I say that I have a "organized mess", but now that books, folders and other things are completely moving me off my room is time to DECLUTTER & REORGANIZE it...
Last week I've bough a home decor journal that had a supplement with diy projects to keep a complete house in order, well I will use some of them, but first time I understood that I wanted to do this kind of work was reading Cupcake & cashmere blog and I fall in love at first sight looking the pics!!!
|Pic from Cupcake and cashmere blog, part of my inspiration|
then there is a sort of big weekly organizer project that I've found on home decor magazine, hre the pics that I am going to create during week end...
|From Casa FAcile supplement|
BIG and DEEP BREATHS before start the work, it will be a long process and things I need/must to do are:
- Put out everything is in your room, books, pens, notebooks, pencils, photos, collections, folders (controlling what there is inside), decide what to keep/donate/eliminate - this is a long process I know!
- Put in the bag things you are going to donate/eliminate and put them out of your room, you will have more space in a while
- Clean spaces you're going to use and control if you have all material you need for the project
- Start CREATE your well organized space
- See and Keep result-I know it is hard I am reorganize my room at least every 2 months, but after this I would like to do it only every 6 months, Can I do? well we'll see
In this period I am also planning and collecting materials for Child DIY projects, soon me and the lovely 2,5 year old girl cannot spend a lot of time in the park, so I am thinking about a lot of options (tv is not included): masks, paper jewels, paints and other (post and pics coming soon)