APPLE PIE

October is a great month for several reason, autmun taste is inthe air, you can find men inthe centre that sell roasted chestnuts, my mother says that this was a signal that utumn was arrived, then I am totally in love for colours of it, a shade of brown and orange so fashinating that you could watch them for an entire life.

Then if you're so lucky to have friends that needs help to bring fruits from plants (like  apples) you will have some delicous fruit to use in your kitchen, APLLE PCIKING ...One cake perfect for this period of theyear is APPLE CAKE, last week me and my mother make one absolutely vegan and I must to confess it was delicious but if you don't want vegan there is another way, always delicious.

Ingredients:
Apples
sugar ( I prefer brown sugar)
marmelade/jam (honestly I still didn't understood difference)

you can do brisèè pasta by yourself, but to be honest I prefer to buy from shop so only thing I need to do is put ingredients.
Usually I am using kitchen robot and I also do't weight ingredients, I look my eyes as weight but if you need to follow a recipe look this, it is so yummy and if you helped to bring , favour semms thousands time better than you bought inthe bakery!

Bon appetit!!!


Commenti

  1. Ecco, questa è una ricetta che non mi riesce benissimo, chissà perché!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
  2. Siamo in due, di solito tendo a prepararla con mia madre ( a lei viene sempre perfetta) oppure BARO, vado al supermercato compro la base già pronta, nel frattempo affetto le mele sottili e le irroro con il succo di limone poi adagio marmellata sulla base aggiungo le mele e cchiudo con un altro strato di pasta gia pronta...non so perchè ma a mia mamma e mia nonna veniva meglio:(

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento