SEX & TOWN

I was talking with a collegue of mine about the fact that living in a samll town is easier find someone that knows someone other that is been engaged with another person that you know.... As you know I love Sex & the city ( I think every woman -except my mother - loved this series) and in a episode Charlotte introduce a guy that is been a crush of Carrie and they live in New York.

We discovered that we had a lot of friends in common but hey we live in a small town and is really easy that this will happens, now try to image what happenswhen you are hanging out with a boy and when you introduce him to your friend you discover that he is been a "friend of benefit" of one of your friend. What can you do apart smile?

Charlotte asked to Carrie what was wrong with that guy, and she told but what could happens if you're still hanging out with this guy and you're really attracted? Well honestly I'd choose always true friendship...but I can say that I saw a lot of friendship end for guys...while guys don't have this problem (or it seems so).

I thought about my friends that lives in Rome, in confront my hometown is a quartier of it, and I still remember an episode: me and my friend were eating in a chinase restaurant near center of Rome and in the middle of meal a nice guy went to our table, my friend was really embarassed, they say Hi to each other and only when the guy went far I sked why they broke. Well, my friend said me that she went out with him only a a week cause he was alrady talking about marriage. Isn't marriage one of dream of girls? well seems that in the years we choose to be focused in other fields, probably the ugly truth is that if is a guy that we're not really interested we're stressed about it, while if we're felt in love we dream about the proposal moment.

About this guy we discover later that he was interested about italian citizen:(

Turning back to little town, in some villages everyone knows everything about eery single person that lives there, well during high school there was a girl that had several stories and most of my male friends knew her (in every sense) and they gave votes and suggestions to each other, well now she is happily married and she is really happy...

Also if my town is small and you can know everything is always better to little little villages where yoo have thousands of eyes on you, ifyou came back to home late with short dress the old neighboor say that you're a slut,you aren't free and you'll be judged always for what you say and wear. Town is became a sort of little New York... yes you'll always risk to be attracted or hang ourt with a ex of your friend but you're never be judgedand Hey until you're single you can hang out with who you like and yes you can also find true love!!!

Commenti

  1. I love Sex & the city and when me and my collegue talked and disover a lot of friends in common my mind went direct on that episode!!!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento