WHY I AM DOING A LOT OF GYM

On 21th of June is been the dayh of my cousin's wedding and when I saw a èic of myself I was thinking, men only good diet isn't a good choiche, so I've met a nutritionist hat explained me that I was eat healty but not so healty for me and endometiosios so we choose another series of foods, with unlimited choiches on fruit and veggie....
I hated this pic I seemed pregnant while in my belly there was only fat to eliinate:P



Then I asked to my friend Noemi to send me that runner program for beginners, well I tried 3 or four time to say that I seriously HATE running, but I walked more, used bike in town and went to swim, now I'm thinking to sign up at least once per week to watergym class...
So when i was looking into my pics in my fb profile I saw my amazing body when I was 23, toned muscle but feminine curves and this is my goal for the end of summer and start to have a healty diet for the rest of my life: gym with buddy+diet is the perfect combo:P 
Slim but with fminine curves, my best shape moment when I was 23...

I noticed  a lot of benefits doing gym and using bike, I save on fuel because bike is completely free, you will have more breath, more energy and more toned muscles...bike helps you to stay better and be happier, there are scientific studies that say it...

I'm not saying that is always easy especcially when you have cravings, for example yesterday evening I was having a chip's craving but it is fried and dangerous and fat so I cahnged veggies, used oven and thei're were delicious:
Well considering that at 30 lose weight is more hard that during twenties, I choose to do gym at least 3-4 times per week, there are days that I do a very intense circuit like, bike-swimming-bike and latr lon walking with weights...but seee that dresses fit me better pull me to keep me working hard....

Commenti

  1. love this post ;)

    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    XO MP.

    http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/2014/07/collaboration-masterpiece-for-oasapcom.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. thanks and sure I've just add your blog into my list:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento