I DECIDED TO...RUN

I'm already in love with this shoes I want it!!!
This week is and will be a lot busy as I supposed, but I also decided some goals to achieve...considering that summer offer great longer journeys and a great choiche of outdoor activities I planned gym session that includes RUN...yep I know I wrote that I hate run but a lot of friends of mine started to run and they love it, plus I read tha tis a complete workout so I asked to my friend Claudia if she would like to be my gym buddy, so I asked to another friend of mine another program for runners beginner and I am goign to start it tonight after 6.30 pm (journey are longer but befor this time is still too hot), yesterday I did my long nordic walk and honestly I am planning also other trials to try...so this is the plan my friend gave me via email:
light breakfast before study!!!


first week:

  • tue: 7 times 2 minutes run+1 minute walking
  • thursday:8 times 2 minutes running+1 minute walking
  • saturday/sunday: 3 times 5 minutes running+2 minutes walking
second week:
  • 6 times: 3 minutes running+1 minute walking
  • 5 times: 4 minutes running+ 1 minute walking
  • 3 times: 7 minutes running+ 2 minutes walking
third week:
  • 3 times: 7 minutes runnig+ 2 minutes walking
  • 2 times: 10 minutes running + 2 minutes walking
  • 2 times: 12 minutes running+ 2 minutes walking
fourth week:
  • 3 times: 8 minutes running + 2 minutes walking
  • 2 times: 12 minutes running+ 2 minutes walking
  • 2 times: 15 minutes running + 3 minutes walking
Following this workout you'll be able to run at least 30 minutes without breaks and honestly this is my goal for the end of summer... then I decide also to try new things and sports...in the paradise I found last sunday I know that that river is used for kayak, canoing and rafting and I'd like to try...on autumn I'd like also start a dance course and more but for the moment I want to stay quiet focused on sport and diet together sport and savings....for the rest I've time

Commenti