HAPPY WEEK END

This morning I reopened my ex blog julesl84.blogspot.it that is all in italian, well it is my mothertongue and is better also for my mind because when I must to write a post here, I am in a constantly translation mode...
I am reading a lovely book, honestly I suppost I'll finish it in the afternoon or at max tomorrow...and do you know when you see yourself into the main carachter of the book? Maybe sometimes a book together rude words said from a special person for you is the right moment to became more active and achieve every your goal (home, work, travels, savigs and whatever is important for you)

How I supposed I'll really busy and I ahve also a new dog as guest into my house till monday, and the total earning will go directly into bank account...however today if Friday 4th a very important day for Americ aandher is officially started the WEEK END so:


Commenti

Posta un commento