MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy, full of events and meetings and also of sunbathing in the swimming pool, plus yesterday I went into a park that I knew when I was working in real estate agency, it is a sport camp with real adventure trials like rafting, but seeing a lot of young teens I sked what there was so interesting and they said me...little falls...EUREKA, I find something for this sunday afternoon after church... I arrived with car in a spot then I walked a lot and finally I found the place and it is amazing, a paradise surrounded by nature, the only bad side is that you can have pain on your foots, a lot of rocks into the fall's floor:(...but you have time to thing and be sunkissed!!!

Yesterday I met new Reverend, he seems a very nice person and I now that he has really good intentions, and I am still working on several projects that include church and kids, but I'll talk about it when I will be sure that is something real...

If I look my legs I feel like a snake that needs change the skin but my skin tone is really nice, I wrote a list of things to do during this week like: choose clothes to donate to charity, study for realtor's exam, bake, gym following dvd video, bike at least twice, meeting with friends, birthday, reorganize my room and more...)

Tonight I'll have a girl night with some ex collegue of mine and I am sure we'll have great time together, plus now that I will hang out less (for this week) I am using my free time reading...food for my mind!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on : Trip to Rome but it is a low cost day, then I spent for swimming pool and friends meeting, not very expensive week but also not so cheap
  • TodayI feel a little bit nervous towards money because this is day of personal accountancy and budget planning, plus I'd like to find a job with higher salary and i am working on it, but considering tha tin July work is less than usual probably I'll became a little bit more frugal that usual
  • Money cannot buy happiness One free thing i did last week that make me happy was spend time with my friend Nowmi in Rome, ok it isn't completel free but quality time together talking and laughing after a year is been really reallygood!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will study hard and I'll fix at least a job interview
  • Best reading of the week was: Forever Friday by Timothy Lewis, honestly i loved every single page of this book I can really recommend it!!!



Commenti

Posta un commento