MY IDEAL HOLIDAY

On tuesday I'm been on the swimming pool and probably I took too much sun as first day of real sun, but I was so happy and thankful for the fresh water, sunny sky and good temperature, but in that day I met a friend of mine and we talked about summer plans and I said that my dreamy holiday would must to be in Greece traveling with a boat...I have a true passion for boats...

Talking talking we were disagree about baggage and in the end we found a right mix of a lot of things, you must to know tha tin boat space is not so big so you need to choose well everything(remeember always to put sunprotection, aftersun cream and hat + glasses for protect you), a good choiche would be:





YOu must to choose light pieces, but if you are been invited from one of your enemies feel free to wear heels, rigid baggage,don't have respect for the space and use every space into the boat only for you,don't help in the works and other things...but honestly forget it try frugal style and help you'll learn more and receive great things!!!

Commenti