WEEKLY THOUGHTS

This morning I slept a lot and hoinestly I woke up at 11 am, but it is my free day from work in the cafe and I'll have another one on 3rd of June, usually I wake up at 5.30 am to began to work at 7 am and usually I work till late evening, yesterday I came back to home at 10pm, honestly also if I worked in this cafe in 2001and I watched a series of tennistable competition I must to admit that I still don't understand a single rule of this sport...

The good thing is that apart fuel and some magazines I didn't spent a lot of money so I am under the budget I planned and I am earning a wuiet amount that will go at 70% into bank account and the 30% for a wedding gift, on 21st of June my cousin will get married and him and his wife as wedding registry opted for honeymoon quota...

Today my friend Vale start her maternity period, her baby, that will be a girl will born in the month of June so I'd must to organize a lunch or a dinner with her before the birth!!!

I'm knowing a lot of new people, building new connection that could help in the future, re-meet people that I knew in the past years...every occasion is a good occasion to build new connection for work and life in general... I can say that I'm quiet happy but really tired, but the good news is that I'm losing weight and building my muscles..perfect!!!

My goals for this week are:

  • keep the budget
  • create a list of program of study for realtor examst starting after 13th of June
  • buy a light blazer for my cousin wedding
  • walk1 hour fast
  • have a coffee with a couple of my friends
  • take free monthly press with free activities
  • write to my penpals
  • clean and rerganize the room
  • finish the book I'm reading
  • Do a list of little week end gateway to visit friends in the summer

Commenti