SHOPPING TIME & THOUGHTS

Well, I cleaned my wardrobe, gave to charity clothes I am not going to wear, I noticed a piar of clothes that already had price tag and I never wore a single time...so if you don't wear one dress/clothes for at least 2 years you need to ELIMINATE it from your wardrobe...

However I am quiet proud because I had space enough for tons of new clothes and dresses but I followed my budget and I bought what I was going to buy: shirt, tshirt and books, plus I am going to have a breakfast in a cafe tomorrow morning after the trip into flea marked of wed, I planned to visit it for the last 3 wed, but then I was always busy with work in the cafe but tomorrow, with pillow for allergy I am going to visit it...I must to confess I like to visit fea markets, I find always inspiration for article or new craft project...

Well shopping theraphy is always good but I am not going to became a new Becky Bloomwood, my bank account is quiet positive in this eriod and I am working to achieve my financial goals, and yes having a frugal life doesn't mrans to have a poor life, but most of my friends seems to think different... well since I decided to have a more frugal life I am been sure about who consider a TRUE friends and who is ok to hang out for fun paying only, I knew new person, visit more things like art gallery, I am looking for a new bag but it must tob e low cost, honestly since I have a budget I do always the calculus about how many hours I must to work to pay that determinated item...(if you're on a budget think it and almost always you say no to buy a lot of things), this week end my friend and collegue Roby will must to gave me a bracelet and a little wallet for cards I like alot hr work and they're not so expensive...the only thing I dislikein my hometown and to have a more frugal life is that my library doesn't offer new romances but a lot of books for universities and old romance, so I need to buy books but honestly I think that money spent on books are very well invested!!!

This morning I received the birthday card for my ong adopted child, considering that spending  €26 per month I can help her with her studies and her healt, together i is a little help for her family and twice per year there is a plus Christmas and birthday gift, come on if you buy coffe daily you spend a lot more...for more info visit COMPASSION, with a ittle help you can make a big difference....

In this month of May I will have few days off from work, this is good for finances but I am still preparing alist of things I am going to buy that are necessary, I am going to pay for wedding gift for my cousin's wedding ( I'm waiting his wedding invitation to understand in which travel agency I must to go to pay an amount for his honeymoon), a couple of birthday gifts and put into an envelope a determinated amount for a week end out of town - I already asked to a friend of mine to offer me his couch- having most of friends living far offers you the opportunity to pay only for travel (and accomodation is free:P)and hoping to have some free time this summer I am going to visit some of my friends!!!






Commenti