MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been really busy in the cafe we had 2 champions, one atabletennis and the other yesterday was about dance, men I remember that dancer were on a stric diet, well the dancers of yesterday ate a lot,lus the perfurmes of the gentle ladies irritated my nose and I needed to take medicine for my spring allergy, luckily dance competition is once per year!!!

I am quiet happy because I woke up and went out home really early and came back to home really late so this is been first time of my work in the cafe that 50% of the salary went diretly into saving deposit, no spent other, also if I bought something like: books, shirt and tshirt, socks...

Soon will start a true tour de force inside the cafe and together it wedding season is officially open, this 2014 most of my friends are getting married,oh man it will be a busy season for different aspects!!!

What I am going to do this week is : sleep, honestly my body needs to relax, I would like to start to read one of the 3 books I've bought and hat least one coffee with a friend, I had my collegues during this weeks but honestly apart work we tlked a lot about their wedding plans!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: books, I've bought 3 books on 2nd of may plus some fashion magazines (italian and foreigns), I love books, they are money well invested in my personal opinion (yI dislike ereader and ebook I am old style)
  • Today I feel great towards money because I am been able to save for first time 50% of salary from cafe, do shopping and still have a good amount as leftover
  • Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that make me happ was: seems stupid but is the hot shower I did every single night I came back at home after work in the cafe, men I really needed hot water to relax my muscles:P
  • I will consider this week a success If I will be able to keep all the hard work, gym included
  • In this period I'm looking for the opening of swimming pools, yes I could say weddings of my friends but honestly I am craving for swimming pool and the opportunyt to swim daily

Commenti